The Sheridan Senior Center considers their volunteers as the mortar between the building blocks of its programs. Volunteers fill in the gaps with their time, talents, and energy.
Our volunteer program is a great way to give back to the community in ways that use your best talents and interests! We believe in matching each volunteer with an area of service that uses their skills in ways that will build them personally and build the organization.
Maybe you want to develop certain skills, get out of the house, meet new people, or simply give back. Whatever your reason for volunteering, we are grateful to have you! Our mission is to celebrate, embrace, and serve older adults for the betterment of our community. Please consider joining us!
We have many areas you can volunteer, for example:
- Delivering Home Delivered Meals
- Assist in the dining room
- Senior Companions (55+)
- Special Events
- Office/Computer Skills
- Dining Room Entertainment
- Special Skills/Talents
- General Cleaning
- Assist in various program areas
- Help at Green Boomerang, the Senior Center thrift store
Want to volunteer? Follow these simple steps!
- Learn more about open positions and contact us through volunteermatch.org
- OR print the APPLICATION and return it to the Sheridan Senior Center
- Have questions? Call Volunteer Director, Terri Hayden, at 307-672-2240 ext. 131.
- Become a Senior Center volunteer and have amazing experiences while you make Sheridan County a better community!